The Tattva Authorship Programme is a series of workshops and dedicated mentoring for aspiring writers.
Participants are guided through a journey towards their first manuscript, on a topic they're passionate to write about and publish.
This year, we have 12 spaces. If you have an idea, want to write, but need some structured guidance and support, register your interest below.
"Tattva offered me guided discipline. For years, I was thinking about writing on Politics, but I never found the time, confidence or support. And now, I've written my first book and already preparing for my second."
"What I found remarkable about the process was that I managed to produce five pieces of literature in just 16 weeks. This is something I could never imagine doing on my own"
"Tattva not only allowed me to write with full clarity and confidence but also enabled me to embrace my contrarian views as part of my ongoing learning"
12 Aspiring Authors
4 workshop weekends
Access to a network and dedicated mentoring
Be the most interesting person in the room
1. Ensure you accept the application criteria and can commit to the key dates.
2. Register your interest below.
3. You will then be sent an application form to complete by midnight on 26th February
- be over the age of 21
- hold a bachelor's degree
- be fluent in speaking and writing English
- attend all mandatory in-person days (see key dates).
- commit 4-5 hours per week for writing.
- have an idea or topic area that you want to write about. (see examples on the Projects page.)
- have an affinity to Indian culture, India and the Indian diaspora.
- be a team player
- be courageous and self-motivated.